Wednesday 31 August 2011

We're on ASOS Marketplace!

I have quite a bit to tell you today, but I'll do them in separate posts to keep them tidy! First up, I wanted to let you know that we have started selling on ASOS marketplace. It's pretty exciting, everyone knows what a fashion giant ASOS is, and I have seen the new Marketplace grow over the last few months, but as everything has to be photographed 'street style' (which basically means on a human, outdoors) I had not had a chance to start selling on there until a couple of friends came to visit and I managed to drag them out into the garden to take a few pics. Here a few examples of our efforts...




I'm hoping to get out and shoot some more on Monday, so if all goes to plan I'll be adding some more jewellery and clothes too. You can take a look here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...